Categories

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Apple Cider Vinegar & Sage Honey

Taking care of my health has never been more crucial than now. Just this week I discovered that one of my officemates is down with German measles. Another one has dengue fever. I try not to be paranoid but I can't help feeling anxious. Two days ago I got a cough. I've been trying to go home early everyday and getting more rest than usual.

The challenge now is how to go on with this without medication. I've turned to an organic remedy from Vier's mom. Just mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey and it will eventually make your cough go away. Apart from taking this every morning and night, I've resorted to two extra glasses of water a day or more and absolutely no cold water at all.

The apple cider vinegar and honey remedy is not bad at all. I actually look forward to downing it from a cup. Well, I'm trying to be optimistic about the whole thing. I hope good thoughts will scare away the cough and colds as well. Hah!

No comments:

Search This Blog