Categories

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Sputnik Sweetheart and the reason for my absence

Perhaps the best way I have marked my days these past few weeks was through the books I've read. Thus, its only appropriate that I start with Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami. It was an interesting read. It was very upbeat and bizarre as Murakami stories are. I just got a bit dazed by the end, with no real closure other than a phone call from the missing heroine which might have been imagined by "K" the narrator.

Anyway, like a Sputnik Sweetheart myself, I have been missing in action. Largely due to the work I've been putting into our company's newest service, G-Cash. It's revolutionary, truly life-changing. Of course, I don't want this post to sound like an ad. But its truly made a difference in my life as a consumer. Just yesterday I ordered Max's Fried Chicken through their delivery service (7-9000) using G-Cash and the order came on time. No cash needed. Just G-Cash. It was just so "wow." I never imagined, even in my wildest dreams, that I would handle the marketing campaign for this kind of service. It's really great. I've been so tired lately. But I've been so inspired and so motivated as well.

Anyway, back to work! Sigh.

No comments:

Search This Blog