Categories

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Crunch Time

I am trying to get my bearings together. I have so much to do. I'm getting a headache just thinking about the sheer weight of responsibilities that have landed on my shoulders. I'm not turning away the responsibilities. I welcome them. It's just that I'm made of flesh and bone. Too much in one go can hurt me. All I can do is find a way to cope.

My coping mechanism is writing. This is proof. I mean, all I'm really saying here is that I'm under tremendous pressure. But I can't keep it inside. I have to write it down. As Nem wrote in her blog "it's not a story until it's told." So there. This is my story for today. I'm fatigued, harassed, gulping down coffee and writing on my blog out of sheer desperation.

And even if that's all I have to say, it has to be published. No less.

I'm counting on my inner resources, my resiliency and God. No cross is given me that I cannot bear. So I will bear it. I will bear it with gratitude. This is small compared to all the problems other people have to face. I am, in fact, luckier than most.

So there. I will stop whining and start working again. Logging out and praying for the best.

No comments:

Search This Blog