Categories

Monday, April 20, 2020

In Five Years: A Lovely, Fast-Paced Read

In Five YearsIn Five Years by Rebecca Serle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read this in three days

Okay, I'm reading like there's no tomorrow because I'm making the most of a free Scribd subscription. I randomly saw this book on the home page and the blurb pulled me in. It did not disappoint. It *is* a love story but one that you're not expecting. At all. I'll keep this spoiler free.

The characters are well fleshed-out and I felt a lot of empathy for Type A Dannie. The story is so interesting that I hurtled through the book. And tears were shed. It's a story about love. But not a love story. That's all I'm going to say. A lovely, fast-paced read that kept me company during quarantine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Search This Blog